The birth of “AILH Dual-Cause Targeted Therapy” is the result of ten years of dedicated research and continuous transformation of scientific research results into clinical practice. On the basis of the establishment of modern cutting-edge medical equipment, based on a large number of clinical cases, relying on a strong team of experts in the field of liver disease, the essence of diagnosis and treatment is refined and sublimated. From the three stages of exploration, rapid progress, and leapfrog development, through the progressive treatment of “treatment, rehabilitation, and consolidation” for patients, the “clinical double negative conversion” has truly been achieved, destroying the virus replication template CCCDNA, Complete control of DNA hepatitis B virus replication, timely blocking of liver fibrosis, reversal of liver cirrhosis, and prevention of liver disease are the ideal therapeutic endpoints.
The cause of AILH dual-cause targeted therapy
According to the World Health Organization, about 2 billion people in the world have been infected with HBV, of which 350 million people are chronic HBV infection, and about 1 million people die of liver failure, cirrhosis and primary liver disease caused by HBV infection every year. Cellular liver cancer. There are 350 million chronic HBV carriers worldwide, 75% of whom are in Asia. According to data from the Ministry of Health, there are nearly 120 million people with hepatitis B virus in China, an average of one in every 10 people, and the infection rate is as high as 57.6%. Almost half of the world’s total, about 300,000 people die each year from hepatitis infection-related diseases, about half of them from liver cancer. More seriously, 40% of mothers carrying hepatitis B surface antigen will be transmitted vertically through mother-to-child, making 80%-90% of newborns (about 800,000-900,000 people per year) become chronic hepatitis B virus carriers. The annual direct medical expenses for hepatitis and liver disease treatment are as high as 100 billion yuan. Therefore, pioneering and innovating, advancing with the times, continuously advancing the clinical research and practice progress of hepatology, liver transplantation and liver surgery, publishing new strategies and guidelines for the prevention and treatment of liver diseases, and the birth of new treatment methods for liver diseases have far-reaching significance.
The birth of “AILH Dual-Cause Targeted Therapy” is the result of ten years of dedicated research and continuous transformation of scientific research results into clinical practice. On the basis of the establishment of modern cutting-edge medical equipment, based on a large number of clinical cases, relying on a strong team of experts in the field of liver disease, the essence of diagnosis and treatment of Chinese and Western medicine is refined and sublimated. Comprehensive and three-dimensional assessment and treatment for various diseases of the liver disease system, and the establishment of an individualized treatment and drug resistance management model, which will effectively anti-virus, specific active immunotherapy, non-specific immune regulation, as well as promote the repair of liver cells and restore liver Functional and other systematic and personalized diagnosis and treatment plans, successively from the three stages of exploration, rapid progress, and leapfrog development, through the progressive treatment of “treatment, rehabilitation, and consolidation” for patients, truly achieve “clinical double negative conversion”. “Destroy the viral replication template CCCDNA, completely control the replication of DNA hepatitis B virus, block liver fibrosis in time, reverse liver cirrhosis, and prevent liver disease” is the ideal therapeutic endpoint.
AILH dual-cause targeted therapy treatment principle
AILH dual-cause diagnosis and treatment is a combination of multiple biological effects of “gene diagnosis” and “cytokine targeted therapy”.
1. Gene diagnosis – using gene chip technology to analyze the multi-locus variation of hepatitis B virus reading frame and its distribution and clinical significance in different populations and under different treatment conditions, to provide scientific basis for clinical diagnosis and personalized treatment, And make judgments about the prognosis and outcome of the patient.
2. For example, hepatitis B has several virus genotypes such as ABCDEF, and whether the virus gene is mutated, the region and site of the mutation are different, and the individual differences between each patient are very large. Types are not the same, so in somatic cell therapy, PCR is used to accurately determine whether the DNA gene fragments and sorting structures are abnormal and to accurately judge the disease condition through an all-round and three-dimensional perspective to guide the next treatment strategy and individualized treatment plan.
3. The big three positive patients with gene mutation in the C region may be detected as the small two positive, but the E antigen cannot be detected. These cases may cause deviations in the understanding of the disease; while the mutations in the P region are mostly caused by long-term use of nucleoside drugs. Continued use may lead to aggravation of the disease; patients with mutations in the X region are prone to fulminant hepatitis, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer; if the gene mutation in the S region indicates that the body produces immune evasion strains, the patient’s use of the vaccine is ineffective or ineffective, so the somatic cells Treatment must be fully and accurately tested.
4. Cytokine targeted therapy – “radar + missile” produces an efficient and harmonious immune system. After being induced, increased, and activated by a special laboratory, it is then infused back into the patient’s body, which can significantly resist the growth of tumor cells, Proliferation, help the body to restore the ability to fight against tumor cells, mobilize the body’s immune function to the greatest extent, prevent recurrence and metastasis in an all-round way, significantly improve the quality of life of patients, and effectively prolong the survival period.
Core Advantages of AILH Dual-Cause Targeted Therapy
Core advantage 1: Destroy the virus and completely control the replication of hepatitis B virus
Liver disease is the continuous integration of liver disease virus and hepatocytes, and is physically unable to recognize the core HBV virus in hepatocytes. Under the biological effect of “AILH dual-cause targeted therapy”, HBV virus falls off from the core structure of liver cells, and the gene chain of hepatitis B virus and liver cells is completely separated, thereby stopping the ability of hepatitis B virus to destroy liver cells. Biological vaccine injection is the substance with the smallest molecular structure. It is extracted from the genetic structure of hepatitis B virus and the virus using bio-extraction technology. It can be directly injected into the blood by intravenous infusion, and can quickly and accurately kill and clear liver cells. The isolated hepatitis B virus can comprehensively improve the immune function of the human body, repair damaged liver cell tissue and liver function! This therapy has been verified by tens of thousands of patients and is the most scientific and effective way to treat liver!
Core advantage 2: DNA gene nano-tracking system inhibits virus mutation
According to the individual differences of patients, virus gene agency inspection, virus type inspection and gene biochemical sensitivity test detection of PCR science break the traditional blind treatment methods, and patients who use lamivudine, adefovir dipivoxil and other nucleoside products . Through the DNA gene tracking system, the virus content in the patient’s body can be quickly grasped, and its precision is as high as nanometer level. Whether there is any abnormal change can timely determine which type of antiviral drug is most suitable for the patient and accurately determine the efficacy of the drug.
Core advantage 3: biological vaccination to cure liver disease without recurrence
After the HBV virus in the liver and blood of the patient is completely removed, the liver function test returns to normal, and the liver disease is completely cured. At this time, the biological vaccine is vaccinated to produce protective antibodies.
AILH dual-cause targeted therapy treatment period
1. It has been clinically proven that “AILH dual-cause targeted therapy” is suitable for early, middle and late stages. Especially in early stage patients, it can not only effectively remove residual tumor cells after operation, but also improve body immunity, prevent metastasis and recurrence, and achieve 1/3 cure.
2. For patients with middle and advanced stage, “AILH dual-cause targeted therapy” can not only reduce toxicity and enhance efficacy, precisely kill tumor cells, control tumor growth, but also relieve pain for patients and save patients from the pain of radiotherapy and chemotherapy and toxic side effects,